Each Cheeky Chair is individually made and skilfully crafted using high quality materials:
- all our raw chair frames are crafted from sustainably sourced wood - primarily beech or ash.
- each chair is hand painted in colours specially selected for their depth and vibrancy. The finish is eggshell for its sheen and durability.
- each seat is hand-upholstered using traditional methods including webbing, bridle or stuffing ties and tacked rolled edges.
- all seats are traditionally upholstered using natural materials including hessian, calico, skin wadding and black coir stuffings.
- all upholstered seats include a fire retardant barrier lining and all materials meet the Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988.
- every seat is lovingly fitted with carefully selected luscious designer fabric.
- all suitable fabrics are treated with ITOGARD fabric protection to reduce potential staining from any spillages.